The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea

User avatar
Muddling Through
Posts: 7708
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Has thanked: 1695 times
Been thanked: 1960 times

The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by Muddling Through »

"If President Joe Biden’s disorderly and lethal Afghanistan withdrawal was the moment that fractured voters' regard for him, then his vicious Atlanta speech last week may be the moment that defines his presidency.

Speaking Tuesday at Morehouse College and Clark Atlanta University, Biden uttered venomous, brutal accusations lacking factual basis. His shouting-in-the-wind delivery was inexplicable, and his decision to lash out at members of his own party — Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema — appears to have only strengthened their resolve not to give in to his demands.

Biden called those who disagree with his political views on legislation “domestic enemies.” He compared them to Confederate President Jefferson Davis and former Alabama Democratic Party Committeeman and ardent, violent segregationist Bull Connor. In American politics, that is about as divisive as one can get — at least he didn't mention Hitler.

Biden bears no resemblance today to the man who ran for president, pledging over and over again to unify the country and restore a sense of calm and normalcy to politics. From the day he was sworn in to office and signed executive orders putting thousands out of work in the energy industry, he ceased to be that guy from Scranton that people thought he was."

Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... redibility
User avatar
Mouth Of Chaos
Posts: 2643
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 2252 times
Been thanked: 608 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by Mouth Of Chaos »

Everyone that noodle brains mentioned as a racist was a... F*CKING DEMOCRAT!
User avatar
Charlie Mike
Posts: 12976
Joined: May 8th, 2021, 6:14 am
Has thanked: 873 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

The left intends to murder you and ruin your surviving family for the crime of disagreeing with their so-called "democracy."
User avatar
posaune
Posts: 4228
Joined: September 5th, 2020, 7:05 am
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 845 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by posaune »

What's hilarious is that he wants to "save democracy" by subverting the democratic process. Do you think he realizes how retarded he is?
CrazyD
Posts: 1120
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 7:44 am
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 328 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by CrazyD »

posaune wrote: January 17th, 2022, 7:58 am What's hilarious is that he wants to "save democracy" by subverting the democratic process. Do you think he realizes how retarded he is?
Xiden doesn't remember what he had for lunch. He's a puppet for the left
User avatar
Charlie Mike
Posts: 12976
Joined: May 8th, 2021, 6:14 am
Has thanked: 873 times
Been thanked: 2327 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by Charlie Mike »

posaune wrote: January 17th, 2022, 7:58 am What's hilarious is that he wants to "save democracy" by subverting the democratic process. Do you think he realizes how retarded he is?
It's not retarded if it's deliberate.

You people are far too gracious. You keep acting as though these incessant, ongoing, decades-long "gaffes" are somehow errors in fact or logic.

They are not. Erros can be cured. The right information or the right argument will bring a genuinely - but honest - person to their better senses.

These are absolutely deliberate acts. These are malicious actors.

They didn't miss a memo. They didn't fail to put 2 and 2 together. They want you dead.

They are out to destroy you. As in, "Fuck you and everyone you love" destroy you.

We don't say Muslim terrorists are retarded for wanting to destroy us. We understand that it is deliberate on their part. It is a conscious choice born of irreconcilable differences between our civilizations.

Stop saying leftists are retarded and start treating them like the sort of people who are absolutely going to put a rifle to the back of your wife's skull because she made the unforgivable sin of marrying you and choosing you over their government.
User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 11330
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 570 times
Been thanked: 1667 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by oflguy »

"Biden bears no resemblance today to the man who ran for president"

I disagree. He wanted to kick everybody's ass that disagreed with him back then.

He's a typical Lefty, violent at the core.
User avatar
posaune
Posts: 4228
Joined: September 5th, 2020, 7:05 am
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 845 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by posaune »

Charlie Mike wrote: January 17th, 2022, 8:45 am It's not retarded if it's deliberate.

You people are far too gracious. You keep acting as though these incessant, ongoing, decades-long "gaffes" are somehow errors in fact or logic.

They are not. Erros can be cured. The right information or the right argument will bring a genuinely - but honest - person to their better senses.

These are absolutely deliberate acts. These are malicious actors.

They didn't miss a memo. They didn't fail to put 2 and 2 together. They want you dead.

They are out to destroy you. As in, "Fuck you and everyone you love" destroy you.

We don't say Muslim terrorists are retarded for wanting to destroy us. We understand that it is deliberate on their part. It is a conscious choice born of irreconcilable differences between our civilizations.

Stop saying leftists are retarded and start treating them like the sort of people who are absolutely going to put a rifle to the back of your wife's skull because she made the unforgivable sin of marrying you and choosing you over their government.
I was referring more to the fact that he must be retarded to think that people won't see through his demented plan. Of course, we all know that it's not his plan. He is only the puppet.
User avatar
FOIA
Posts: 7043
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 492 times
Been thanked: 1677 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by FOIA »

I thought he lost credibility early in his political career due to his frequent plagiarism and lying.
wattso99
Posts: 120
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 8:03 am
Location: N/E Ga.
Has thanked: 382 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by wattso99 »

FOIA wrote: January 17th, 2022, 1:35 pm I thought he lost credibility early in his political career due to his frequent plagiarism and lying.
Did he ever have any??????
User avatar
Solesurvivor
Posts: 5814
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 2:49 am
Has thanked: 857 times
Been thanked: 1356 times

Re: The moment Joe Biden finally lost his credibility

Unread post by Solesurvivor »

Muddling Through wrote: January 17th, 2022, 6:55 am "If President Joe Biden’s disorderly and lethal Afghanistan withdrawal was the moment that fractured voters' regard for him, then his vicious Atlanta speech last week may be the moment that defines his presidency.

Speaking Tuesday at Morehouse College and Clark Atlanta University, Biden uttered venomous, brutal accusations lacking factual basis. His shouting-in-the-wind delivery was inexplicable, and his decision to lash out at members of his own party — Sens. Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema — appears to have only strengthened their resolve not to give in to his demands.

Biden called those who disagree with his political views on legislation “domestic enemies.” He compared them to Confederate President Jefferson Davis and former Alabama Democratic Party Committeeman and ardent, violent segregationist Bull Connor. In American politics, that is about as divisive as one can get — at least he didn't mention Hitler.

Biden bears no resemblance today to the man who ran for president, pledging over and over again to unify the country and restore a sense of calm and normalcy to politics. From the day he was sworn in to office and signed executive orders putting thousands out of work in the energy industry, he ceased to be that guy from Scranton that people thought he was."

Link: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... redibility
He had credibility?
Post Reply