“You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea

Vercingetorix

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:05 am Since we're just making shit up about debunked social media idiocy, maybe sasquatch edited the video.
Here is the logic you lack. Your argument is that it is altered.

Maybe. But isn't that made up?

My logical reply is, the public can't possibly know which version is correct based on past behavior.

Maybe bigfoot...maybe aliens... what we know for sure is this president says stupid things. Has done creepy things which don't help his case.
SatansSon666

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

blue wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:05 am Settle down on the high horse. Like the right didn't have to listen to the left cry that Trump was a pedophile because he manhandled his daughter? How many times did we see THAT image?

Things are manipulated in the media all the time. Post a picture of a Trump rally before it ever starts and claim there is nobody there? Sure, the image can be real, but the manipulation (coming from here and there and who knows where) is very much a real thing.

I don't think for one second Biden said "You're one sexy kid", but I've yet to see a lefty call out a fake meme or image from the left.

So, let's not preach about "logic".
You can but, but, but all you want.
It's not something I worry about. There are memes and bullshit stories everywhere. This one has been debunked.

If someone can't figure out the difference between a meme and something that actually happened, that's their problem.
oflguy

Unread post by oflguy »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 9:47 am I've already seen it.
You haven't, so you just blindly believe whatever you were told about it.
It's what you do.
So what is your professional opinion?
SatansSon666

Vercingetorix wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:10 am Here is the logic you lack. Your argument is that it is altered.

Maybe. But isn't that made up?

My logical reply is, the public can't possibly know which version is correct based on past behavior.

Maybe bigfoot...maybe aliens... what we know for sure is this president says stupid things. Has done creepy things which don't help his case.

The mom uploaded the original video that she took.
If you want to throw out ridiculous ideas like she was asked to edit it with no evidence to back it up, that's up to you.
SatansSon666

oflguy wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:12 am So what is your professional opinion?
It's my professional opinion that you got duped by a story that was debunked in June.
Also, it is my professional opinion that you want it to be true, so you'll play some dumb game all day instead of recognizing the fact that the original video doesn't show him saying the kid was sexy.
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:10 am You can but, but, but all you want.
It's not something I worry about. There are memes and bullshit stories everywhere. This one has been debunked.

If someone can't figure out the difference between a meme and something that actually happened, that's their problem.
It's much deeper than memes. It's somehow inbred. It's why some scientists will choose to argue mmGW and others will not. It's why people choose various sports teams to cheer for or religions to believe in. It is most certainly why they choose politics to fight about.

My only point here is don't get so uppity about people with pre-conceived notions making some things seem possible and others not so much.
JudgeRoyBean

Unread post by JudgeRoyBean »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 9:57 am Yeah, instead of just making her delete it or telling her not to upload it.

Hey lady, can you grab some video editing software and take out the part where Biden said your kid was sexy before you upload it to tiktok?

Logic, you should tty it sometime.
I could only believe it is possible if demcorats have been caught before totally faking documents or coordinating with media to spread propaganda or lies and stuff
lextalionis

Unread post by lextalionis »

quad489 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 8:31 am Very doubtful that he would say anything like that to the kid...

...but it was really wrong for him to tell the child "Don't telly Mommy what I told you"...

...since keeping secrets from parents is the last thing any loving parent wants any child to do.
Doubtful? Maybe. Plausible? Yes. There is plenty of video evidence of biden creeping on little girls. He took showers with his 11-year-old daughter. According to her. So, for me, whether he did or didn't is not the question. Would he do it? Is the question.
Vercingetorix

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:12 am The mom uploaded the original video that she took.
If you want to throw out ridiculous ideas like she was asked to edit it with no evidence to back it up, that's up to you.
Which one was edited. How can we know? Who is honest?

There is no evidence either way dipshit.
SatansSon666

Vercingetorix wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 12:06 pm Which one was edited. How can we know? Who is honest?

There is no evidence either way dipshit.
That's how we know you lost.
Childish insults.

You don't even understand burden of proof in an argument, your logic is horrible.
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:12 am The mom uploaded the original video that she took.
Here's my question.

Why do you automatically dismiss what Biden was alleged to have said?

Why does Oflguy think there was a possibility that Biden said "You're one sexy kid"?

And before you simply say, well, there's proof, I can't hear that on the video, doesn't mean that just because you cannot hear it, it isn't there.

You'll slam people for their religion. Oh, there is no God because I've (you) been dead for a million years. Like, what? Where are you getting that information from and why do you put so much faith in one scientific theory and not the other?

People always see the fault in the logic of others, but deny it when it comes to themselves.
HomeRanger

Unread post by HomeRanger »

oflguy wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 8:44 am How do you know?
He is lying once again

https://gab.com/Big_Daddy_CorkUSMC/post ... 1846353264
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 12:10 pm That's how we know you lost.
Childish insults.

You don't even understand burden of proof in an argument, your logic is horrible.
Is it any different than your insult?

viewtopic.php?p=428425#p428425
SatansSon666

blue wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 12:10 pm Here's my question.

Why do you automatically dismiss what Biden was alleged to have said?

Why does Oflguy think there was a possibility that Biden said "You're one sexy kid"?

And before you simply say, well, there's proof, I can't hear that on the video, doesn't mean that just because you cannot hear it, it isn't there.

You'll slam people for their religion. Oh, there is no God because I've (you) been dead for a million years. Like, what? Where are you getting that information from and why do you put so much faith in one scientific theory and not the other?

People always see the fault in the logic of others, but deny it when it comes to themselves.

I didn't dismiss it, I watched the original video when this first hit the web. There was probably even a thread here about it already.
I mean, it would be a fucked up thing to say, but it's Biden, so...

Oflguy thinks that because he saw it somewhere. Why he still believes it is probably down to confirmation bias.

Positive claims require positive evidence.
What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
It's been known for months that the video was altered and everyone moved on from it. Oflguy must have missed it the first time around.

This isn't about me and my views on organized religion. I've stated a hundred times that I don't care what people believe and I'm within my rights to mock religions and their leaders. I don't think less of people that believe in god or follow religions, most people I know fall into that category. They know me, they know my views and we still get along fine, know why, respect goes both ways.
I don't do it here anymore because you respectfully didn't want anymore religion bashing, so why start with it in this thread?

I wasn't alive until over 50 years ago and I won't be alive 50 years from now.
What is the difference between before I was born and after I die?
Nobody can show any evidence of a soul or afterlife, so why believe it? Unless you give me a reason to believe it, I literally have no reason to believe it.
blue
Site Admin

Unread post by blue »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 12:20 pm I've stated a hundred times that I don't care what people believe and I'm within my rights to mock religions and their leaders.
That's the gist of my argument. Why should oflguy be held to a higher standard that you?

I'm being all philosophical and stuff, no offense to you personally.