“You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea

User avatar
quad489
Posts: 9073
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 8:45 am
Has thanked: 3669 times
Been thanked: 2052 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by quad489 »

Vercingetorix wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 9:47 pm Bud...you have no idea what the original audio was. :roll:
Yep, none of us know what bidum whispered to the little kid...
...but somehow it knows for sure that bidum didn't say "sexy kid".

As mentioned before, the totally creepy part here is that bidum told the kid to keep a secret from mommy...which everyone should be outraged about.
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 15972
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 737 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Vercingetorix wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 9:47 pm Bud...you have no idea what the original audio was. :roll:
There is no evidence he said the kid was sexy. That's all that matters.
You can make up whatever shit you want or fall for a 4chan troll.
I don't give a fuck.
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 15972
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 737 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

quad489 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 5:47 am Yep, none of us know what bidum whispered to the little kid...
...but somehow it knows for sure that bidum didn't say "sexy kid".

As mentioned before, the totally creepy part here is that bidum told the kid to keep a secret from mommy...which everyone should be outraged about.
I don't know for sure, all I know is the original video doesn't show it and every place you look says it was altered.
Lmfao.
You guys are so desperate.
User avatar
quad489
Posts: 9073
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 8:45 am
Has thanked: 3669 times
Been thanked: 2052 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by quad489 »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 10:26 am I don't know for sure, all I know is the original video doesn't show it and every place you look says it was altered.
Lmfao.
You guys are so desperate.
Ya, it's really fracking desperate to say that an authority figure shouldn't be telling a child to keep a secret from their mommy...........
:roll:
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 15972
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 737 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

quad489 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 11:02 am Ya, it's really fracking desperate to say that an authority figure shouldn't be telling a child to keep a secret from their mommy...........
:roll:
Yeah, what a secret, such a secret that he said "don't tell your mommy" loud enough for her to hear it.
Lmfao.
There are plenty of REAL reasons to take shots at Biden without have to make up your own outrage over something like that.
That's why I said you are desperate.
User avatar
quad489
Posts: 9073
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 8:45 am
Has thanked: 3669 times
Been thanked: 2052 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by quad489 »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 11:08 am Yeah, what a secret, such a secret that he said "don't tell your mommy" loud enough for her to hear it.
Lmfao.
There are plenty of REAL reasons to take shots at Biden without have to make up your own outrage over something like that.
That's why I said you are desperate.

It's understandable why you are OK with that creepy shit...
:roll:
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 15972
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 737 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

quad489 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 11:47 am It's understandable why you are OK with that creepy shit...
:roll:
Its not about whether I'm ok with it, it's about what Biden didn't say.
At least a few of you get it. The others, well, lulz.
User avatar
D26-15
Posts: 5653
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 7:53 am
Location: Heart of Dixie
Has thanked: 3573 times
Been thanked: 924 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by D26-15 »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 2:48 pm Its not about whether I'm ok with it, it's about what Biden didn't say.
At least a few of you get it. The others, well, lulz.
What DID he say. foreskin?
User avatar
Vercingetorix
Posts: 34929
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 1968 times
Been thanked: 3924 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by Vercingetorix »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 10:25 am There is no evidence he said the kid was sexy. That's all that matters.
You can make up whatever shit you want or fall for a 4chan troll.
I don't give a fuck.
Like I said....it was never important to me. It is just shit that Biden might have Saud which makes it plausible to many.

It is funny how emotional I you get shilling for the Big Guy.
Mastequila
Posts: 2030
Joined: September 14th, 2020, 8:52 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 404 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by Mastequila »

Vercingetorix wrote: September 24th, 2023, 4:59 pm Like I said....it was never important to me. It is just shit that Biden might have Saud which makes it plausible to many.
Kinda like grab ‘em by the pussy

Didn’t happen, just sayin some shit.
User avatar
SatansSon666
Posts: 15972
Joined: August 30th, 2020, 6:24 am
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 737 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by SatansSon666 »

Vercingetorix wrote: September 24th, 2023, 4:59 pm Like I said....it was never important to me. It is just shit that Biden might have Saud which makes it plausible to many.

It is funny how emotional I you get shilling for the Big Guy.
I'm not shilling for anything, liar.
Stating facts. There is no evidence, other than a debunked video from months ago, he said the kid was sexy. Nothing. Yet here you are page after page arguing something because you simply can't admit you are wrong.
I know you don't like facts because you are always on the wrong side of them, but that's a you problem, bud.
User avatar
Cesare
Posts: 3287
Joined: September 1st, 2020, 8:43 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 503 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by Cesare »

How do you know which video was the original?
User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 27806
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4185 times
Been thanked: 3957 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by oflguy »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 24th, 2023, 10:25 am There is no evidence he said the kid was sexy. That's all that matters.
You can make up whatever shit you want or fall for a 4chan troll.
I don't give a fuck.
What evidence do you have that he didn't say the kid was sexy?

He is, after all, a pervert
User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 27806
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4185 times
Been thanked: 3957 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by oflguy »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 25th, 2023, 12:45 pm I'm not shilling for anything, liar.
Stating facts. There is no evidence, other than a debunked video from months ago, he said the kid was sexy. Nothing. Yet here you are page after page arguing something because you simply can't admit you are wrong.
I know you don't like facts because you are always on the wrong side of them, but that's a you problem, bud.
"I'm not shilling for anything, liar."

Yes you are.

bud
User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 27806
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4185 times
Been thanked: 3957 times

Re: “You’re one sexy kid. Don’t tell Mommy what I told you. You got it?”

Unread post by oflguy »

SatansSon666 wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 2:10 pm Because the audio of him sniffing and saying the kid is sexy isn't on the original video, ffs.

You'll believe anything except the truth, it's quite odd, hilarious, but odd.
Which original video?
Locked