Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Moderators: Boadicea, Gamle-ged

User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 28371
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4326 times
Been thanked: 4055 times

Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by oflguy »

Story by Andrew Holleran

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/ ... 0101&ei=14

When you hire a coach with no class, you get a team with no class. DUH.
User avatar
eek
Posts: 3022
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Location: here, there, everywhere.
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 770 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by eek »

Paying for it now.

Maybe now we won't have to hear wall to wall Coach Prime stories.
User avatar
GeorgeMcGowan
Posts: 7790
Joined: October 8th, 2020, 9:02 am
Has thanked: 350 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by GeorgeMcGowan »

Why would you say Dion has no class? Because he’s “uppity”?
HomeRanger
Posts: 6036
Joined: October 2nd, 2020, 2:26 pm
Has thanked: 1390 times
Been thanked: 902 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by HomeRanger »

I am happy see them brought back to earth. I’m not a fan of Colorado, my nephew plays in the PAC-12, but I’m sure Sanders will have a chat with them.
User avatar
eek
Posts: 3022
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Location: here, there, everywhere.
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 770 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by eek »

GeorgeMcGowan wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 5:23 pm Why would you say Dion has no class? Because he’s “uppity”?
And in rides captain Pick Me!
Racist Rorschach, never fails. :biglaugh:

Fucking clown shoes
User avatar
Muddling Through
Posts: 12831
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Has thanked: 5550 times
Been thanked: 3791 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by Muddling Through »

GeorgeMcGowan wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 5:23 pm Why would you say Dion has no class? Because he’s “uppity”?
Interesting comment from the gut who referred to a US Senator as a "House N*****".

Comedy
Gold!
User avatar
JudgeRoyBean
Posts: 11646
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 7:56 pm
Has thanked: 864 times
Been thanked: 3061 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by JudgeRoyBean »

GeorgeMcGowan wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 5:23 pm Why would you say Dion has no class? Because he’s “uppity”?
i was just gonna ask if it had something to do with Colorado residents being assholes.
User avatar
Docbroke
Posts: 8113
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Location: Centennial State
Has thanked: 483 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by Docbroke »

Totally. Glad you all complained when Nebraska did the same at CU.
User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 28371
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4326 times
Been thanked: 4055 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by oflguy »

Docbroke wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 7:10 pm Totally. Glad you all complained when Nebraska did the same at CU.
Gee, I'd have to care about Colorado and Nebraska to know about that.
User avatar
Docbroke
Posts: 8113
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Location: Centennial State
Has thanked: 483 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by Docbroke »

oflguy wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 7:38 pm Gee, I'd have to care about Colorado and Nebraska to know about that.
Hmm. It was your op?
Zathras23
Posts: 3329
Joined: January 2nd, 2022, 2:28 pm
Location: San Jose California
Has thanked: 531 times
Been thanked: 972 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by Zathras23 »

eek wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 6:25 pm And in rides captain Pick Me!
Racist Rorschach, never fails. :biglaugh:

Fucking clown shoes
Not just the shoes. Comrade Georgie has the big red nose, rainbow wig, pancake makeup and brightly colored overalls to go with those clown shoes.

He's gone full clown. You never go full clown.
User avatar
eek
Posts: 3022
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Location: here, there, everywhere.
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 770 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by eek »

Docbroke wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 7:10 pm Totally. Glad you all complained when Nebraska did the same at CU.
And a new contender, such concern, much sympathy...

Sanders has always been a classless shit as well as one of the biggest pussies in NFL history.
User avatar
eek
Posts: 3022
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 8:50 pm
Location: here, there, everywhere.
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 770 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by eek »

Docbroke wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 8:00 pm Hmm. It was your op?
Maybe he cares about Oregon ... at least as much as you care about the Buffs.
User avatar
Docbroke
Posts: 8113
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 10:37 pm
Location: Centennial State
Has thanked: 483 times
Been thanked: 567 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by Docbroke »

eek wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 10:12 pm Maybe he cares about Oregon ... at least as much as you care about the Buffs.
Not my team, Illinois is (they won).

However Coach Prime dominates the local media, he lives nearby but I never see him at the King Sooper.
User avatar
oflguy
Posts: 28371
Joined: September 20th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Has thanked: 4326 times
Been thanked: 4055 times

Re: Colorado Players Ripped For 'Classless' Pregame Move At Oregon

Unread post by oflguy »

Docbroke wrote: September 23rd, 2023, 8:00 pm Hmm. It was your op?
Yep. You can even click on the link and read the story. How bout dem apples?

Broadcaster: Dion, how did it feel to catch the winning touchdown?

Dion: It feel like mah feet be off the ground.
Post Reply