Epstein Brought Eight Young Women With Him On Trips To Bill Clinton’s White House

Moderators: Gamle-ged, Boadicea

JudgeRoyBean

Epstein Brought Eight Young Women With Him On Trips To Bill Clinton’s White House

Unread post by JudgeRoyBean »

https://thepalmierireport.com/epstein-b ... ite-house/

The nature of Epstein’s accompanied visits is not disclosed in the visitor logs, however, they show one of them coincided with a dinner in the Blue Room attended by dozens of well-heeled guests.

Many of the women Epstein took on his trips to Washington were known to have had romantic relationships with him.

They include Celina Midelfart, then 21, Eva Andersson-Dubin, then 33, Francis Jardine, who was believed to be in her 20s, and his one-time girlfriend turned madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, who was 32.

The four other women who also appear in the logs are Jennifer Garrison, Shelley Gafni, Jennifer Driver, and Lyoubov Orlova.

DailyMail.com was unable to reach the four women and confirm the purpose of their visits, however, flight logs from Epstein’s private jet tally with White House visitor records showing they were with him at the time.
alec

Re: Epstein Brought Eight Young Women With Him On Trips To Bill Clinton’s White House

Unread post by alec »

Trump has 13 rape accusations, including one at Epstein’s hangout.
JudgeRoyBean

Re: Epstein Brought Eight Young Women With Him On Trips To Bill Clinton’s White House

alec wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:31 pm Trump has 13 rape accusations, including one at Epstein’s hangout.
And I've seen you accused of being a pedo multiple times. does that make it some sort of truth in your malfunctioning mind? or did you have some other stupid fucking point?
see, as you should know full well, anyone can say any stupid shit that they want. hell, you're an expert at it
Solesurvivor

Unread post by Solesurvivor »

alec wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:31 pm Trump has 13 rape accusations, including one at Epstein’s hangout.
Trump never not once went to his island
alec

Unread post by alec »

JudgeRoyBean wrote: January 14th, 2022, 11:37 pm And I've seen you accused of being a pedo multiple times. does that make it some sort of truth in your malfunctioning mind? or did you have some other stupid fucking point?
see, as you should know full well, anyone can say any stupid shit that they want. hell, you're an expert at it
Unlike me Trump was seen getting cozy with Epstein. Obviously Trump and Bill have stuff hidden in their closets.
alec

Unread post by alec »

Solesurvivor wrote: January 15th, 2022, 2:17 am Trump never not once went to his island
Trump flew on Epstein's jets. They probably ordered kids to go and took turns.
Gunslinger201

Unread post by Gunslinger201 »

alec wrote: January 15th, 2022, 2:18 am Unlike me Trump was seen getting cozy with Epstein. Obviously Trump and Bill have stuff hidden in their closets.
If they had ANYTHING like that on Trump it would be on the Nightly Fake News until 2025....Trump has been under a Microscope by Dirtbags like Mueller and Weissman and they found Nada

Epstein didn't die to shut him up about Trump

Solesurvivor

Unread post by Solesurvivor »

alec wrote: January 15th, 2022, 2:20 am Trump flew on Epstein's jets. They probably ordered kids to go and took turns.
He flew ONCE from FL to NY and there is no reports of women/girls on board. while Bill Clinton (among many many other democrats) have flown to his island many times. How about you focus on those democrats first.
Boadicea

Unread post by Boadicea »

I’ve read that there are 8 names listed in the settlement with the young girl. Maxwell is no longer going to fight to keep that sealed. I’m curious who they are. One has to be prince andrew.
JudgeRoyBean

Boadicea wrote: January 15th, 2022, 6:59 am I’ve read that there are 8 names listed in the settlement with the young girl. Maxwell is no longer going to fight to keep that sealed. I’m curious who they are. One has to be prince andrew.
I don't care who they are.
Unlike alec, "he who created this forum", if they did something with underage girls, I want them hung.
Boadicea

JudgeRoyBean wrote: January 15th, 2022, 10:18 am I don't care who they are.
Unlike alec, "he who created this forum", if they did something with underage girls, I want them hung.
Me as well. If Clinton, trump, the pope were involved, they should be known and imprisoned for life. Everyone who knew and covered it up should go to jail as well. My niece was raped at age 2. I do not tolerate pedophiles.
Janet

Unread post by Janet »

Boadicea wrote: January 15th, 2022, 6:59 am I’ve read that there are 8 names listed in the settlement with the young girl. Maxwell is no longer going to fight to keep that sealed. I’m curious who they are. One has to be prince andrew.
Alan Dershowitz {{shudder}} is rumored to have gone. Remember when Chris Cuomo stated we shouldn't really care who went to the island? :roll:
Boadicea

Janet wrote: January 15th, 2022, 10:25 am Alan Dershowitz {{shudder}} is rumored to have gone. Remember when Chris Cuomo stated we shouldn't really care who went to the island? :roll:
I believe that there is a large network of people who engage in this pedophilia. They should all be exposed.
Janet

Unread post by Janet »

Boadicea wrote: January 15th, 2022, 10:27 am I believe that there is a large network of people who engage in this pedophilia. They should all be exposed.
Agreed.
Fine Kettle Of Fish

Unread post by Fine Kettle Of Fish »

Boadicea wrote: January 15th, 2022, 10:22 am Me as well. If Clinton, trump, the pope were involved, they should be known and imprisoned for life. Everyone who knew and covered it up should go to jail as well. My niece was raped at age 2. I do not tolerate pedophiles.
I wholeheartedly agree. Epstein's tastes and practices were pretty much public knowledge for a long time. Everyone that knew him, did business with him, or even talked to him at a cocktail party without beating the snot out of him was to some degree complicit. This is a scenario where the concept of guilt by association has some actual merit.